1. Christmas is coming! What gives you joy at Christmas? What do you understand by 'a profound kind of pleasure that the world can imitate but never reproduce' (Page 117)
2. Read Revelation 12. what impact does this have on the way you see the Christmas story?
3. 'Jesus is the last Adam, the true Israel, the finally faithful son of David.' (Page 123) How can these titles help us explain the gospel?
4. What does Union with Christ mean? How do you come into Union with Christ? What is the importance of being in Union with Christ?
5. Justification means 'just-as-if-I'd-never-sinned' - why is this only half the story? What difference does knowing the 'second-half' make to you?