QUESTIONS FOR HOME GROUPS 21st JULY 2015
'FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD'
CHAPTER 8 'FOR EXAMPLE'
- Say one new thing (or something you had forgotten) that stood out to you from this study of the book of Ruth.
- Do you find a Study Bible, Bible Dictionary or something similar helpful?
- How much do you use your imagination when reading the Bible? How does this help? What are the dangers?
- Please share one question that you have found fruitful to ask when reading the Bible? (You may make a list but let everyone share one at a time!)
- How can we apply truths from the times and culture of the Bible to our own day? (Why is the Bible still relevant today. How can you explain this to someone who is not yet a Christian.)
- Boaz is one of the forgotten hero's of the Bible - discuss.