HEAVEN AND HELL QUESTIONS 7
1. How would you describe heaven to someone who has never read the Bible?
2. Discuss the thought of Jesus as, 'bringing you to heaven'?
3. Read Mr Steadfast's words on page 86. You are going to see Jesus. What do you think this will be like? At the moment you die many other believers also die. Will you stand in line for your turn? How long will you have to talk with him personally? How long do you think you would like in a one to one time with the Lord?
4. In heaven Christ will mean even more to us than he does now - page 89. Do you find this thought helpful? If so how?
5. "To die will be an awfully big adventure." page 92. Discuss.
6. It is said of the puritan preacher Richard Sibbes that, "heaven was in him before he was in heaven". With this in mind consider the last question:
True or false: A person may be "Too heavenly minded to be of any earthly use."? Please give some reasons for your answer.