"Counseling Through the Lens of Scripture" is the aim of the 'CHRISTIAN COUNSELLING & EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION' or as it is known 'CCEF'.
Their web site is a great resource giving help on many different issues. Whilst they charge for many of their resources there is also some that is free. you can find it on:
After a four year break they have just resumed their podcasts. These are all free. A recent one is on Transgender Issues.
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
GOD IS GREAT AND GOOD
1. What is your favourite hymn or song that speaks about some of God's attributes?
2. Name one thing about God from the chapter that excites you and say why it does.
3. How may knowing about God's aseity, unity, immutability and eternity affect our Christian life?
4. What are some things God cannot do?
5. Discuss some reasons why people may feel that God is not great or good.
6. If God is great and good, how can there be so much evil in the world?
7. How are. the cross and resurrection central to showing God's greatness and goodness?
Remember to watch the 'Core Christianity' lesson on the web site.
My thanks to Janet Proud for good suggestions for some of the questions.