1. Can you give any examples of how your view of other people has changed since you became a Christian?
2. What would you do if you knew that Jesus was going to return tomorrow?
3. Can you think of any ways in which your life became more complicated when you became a Christian?
4. In what ways have non-believers been a blessing to you in the past year?
5. Discuss his teaching on finding God's will for your life on pages 166/167. What aspects do you find helpful? Are there any that you think differently about to him?
6. Which chapter in the book have you enjoyed the most and which have you learned the most from?