GOD IN THREE PERSONS
1. Does the doctrine of the Trinity matter? If so why?
2. In what ways are our understanding of the doctrine influenced?
3. What analogies of the Trinity have you heard? What is helpful about each one and what may be misleading?
4. What does each member of the Trinity do for our Salvation? What is their role?
5. Why do we pray to the Father in Jesus' name?
6. Read 1 John 5:14-15. How should we pray in Jesus' name according to these verses? Why should Christians be confident when we pray in Jesus' name?
7. Why do people struggle to understand the Trinity?
Questions 4-7 are from the 'Core Christianity' course. Why not take a look at it and hear Michael Horton teach on the Trinity. It is a good way of reinforcing what you have read.