HEAVEN AND HELL QUESTIONS 8
1. Please come prepared to say one thing that has made an impression upon you from these months of reading, meditating, and discussing heaven. It may be something that was new to you or something you have known for a long time but it has come to you afresh.
2. How can knowing that we shall never sin again remove some, even all, of the fears that we may have, or have had, about heaven?
3. How can the teaching on the resurrection of the body help us face suffering?
4. How will heaven be heaven when some whom we love are in hell? How do we live with that thought now?
5. It is said that, 'Marriages are made in heaven', but they do not continue in heaven, or do they? Will we know one another in heaven?6. What would you say to someone who says that they do not wish to go to heaven because their husband/wife was not a believer and they want to be with them?