QUESTIONS FOR FEBRUARY HOME GROUPS
1. What are you hoping that spending the next three months thinking about Hell will do for you?
2. Why do you think the Bible has more to say on hell than on heaven?
3. Ted gives us four reasons why he thinks hell is important (page 2-4). What is it that makes it important to you?
4. Is the battle for hell still raging (see page 8)? What are the dangers we face 13 years on from when this book was published?
5. What does he mean by man-centredness is the root of objections to hell (paqe 9)? How can we recognise man-centredness? How does the doctrine of hell overcome it Page 10,12 & 14)?
6. Why doesn't hell make sense until we see God in his holiness and majesty (page 14)?